Route Delivery Driver
This job primarily consists of local vehicle operations involving positioning and moving trucks at the warehouse, on and between customer locations, loading and unloading.
We also offer a comprehensive and flexible benefits package, allowing you to choose the coverage that best meets your needs.
Multiple Medical Plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts
Dental and Vision
Life Insurance options
Short Term and Long Term Disability Plans
401(k) Savings Plan with company match
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Purchases discount program
We are proud to be a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to providing an environment of diversity and mutual respect where every team member can thrive.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Operate trucks for the delivery, pickup and relocation of produce, products and materials.
• Perform required before and after operations vehicle inspections and provide required DOT reports.
• Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickups.
• Maintain all required certifications as required by the DOT.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Ability to operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner at all times.
• Ability to make deliveries or pickups as required.
• One or more years(s) experience driving commercial vehicles.
• Ability to read English per DOT guidelines.
• Requires loading and unloading truck at customer’s location.
• Lifting, pushing and pulling 50+/-- lbs.